3 Car Accident Law Firms to Hire in Wisconsin

Car accidents happen in Wisconsin almost every day. In fact, more than $8 million were spent on medical costs due to these accidents in 2020 alone. No matter how careful you are on the road, a minor car accident can still happen and when it does, you need to be prepared for it. Good thing, you can easily get in touch with these top three car accident law firms in the state:

  • Gruber Law. Gruber Law is the top firm in Wisconsin for car accidents because it has some of the best attorneys to represent you in court. You can easily call the firm to talk about your case and you’ll be assigned one of the 120 attorneys to handle your case and make sure that you’ll win.
  • Habush Habush and Rottier. Habush is another trusted firm specializing in car accidents in Wisconsin where you get a certified trial lawyer who can help you get the maximum compensation for your case. 
  • Pitman, Kalkjoff, Sicula and Dentice. PKSD is a team of car accident lawyers where you can go in for a no-obligation consultation to discuss your minor car accident and they’ll help you get the best result for your claim. 

What should you do after a car accident in Wisconsin?

Although being involved in a minor car accident is a stressful time in your life, you need to take the right steps to protect yourself, preserve your evidence, and ensure that you’ll get the best results for your claims. 

At the time of the accident, make sure that you, your passengers, and the other people around you are safe first. Then, you need to call 911 to report the accident, so law enforcement can get to the scene right away. 

If you can, you should also take photographs of the scene as part of your evidence gathering. Once everything is settled and you’ve been treated for your injuries, you need to secure the information of the other driver and get in touch with a personal injury lawyer right away.  

Do you need to report a minor car accident in Wisconsin? 

According to the laws in the state of Wisconsin (Wisconsin Statute s.346.70(1)), a crash should be reported if it results in the injury of a person, damage of $200 or more to the state or other government-owned property aside from the vehicle involved and if results to $1,000 or more damage to anyone’s vehicle or property. 

Once you report a crash and law enforcement goes to the scene, they will need to complete the report. But if they don’t, you’ll need to do the job of completing the Wisconsin Driver Report of Crash DT4002.

As a car owner, it’s essential to know these things, especially where to go if you get involved in a car accident in Wisconsin. Make sure to get in touch with these lawyers to guarantee that you’ll have the best service possible for your case.



Leave a Reply