In addition to our programs for college students, the Legal Structure Lab also functions with authorized corporations to prepare them on layout wondering, scope new initiatives, conduct person screening, and approach how to carry innovation into their group.
We keep these workshops on Stanford campus, at the Law University and the d.university, and on-website at companies and conferences.
Some of our earlier workshops incorporate:
- Company Style: Doing work with condition courts to strategy how they can far better existing language obtain components, or provide self-represented litigants
- Culture Change: Supporting a regulation firm system for range and inclusion amongst their associates and companions
- Style and design Contemplating: Coaching lawyers in the design procedure — for illustration, coaching law company lawyers on how to use style imagining to suggest their clientele on a small business challenge in their lawful office
- Visible Structure: Instruction attorneys on the necessities of visual design and style, and how to utilize it in their shows, writings, and arguments
- Innovation System: Scheduling how to start an innovation and structure lab within of a legislation organization
- Person Tests: Assessing a present-day application, site, or services available by the federal government with its focus on end users, and then getting a co-design and style session to produce new variations
- Exploratory Sessions: Bringing jointly a broad assortment of stakeholders who are all included in a procedure, to prioritize an agenda of troubles to tackle, and identify a shortlist of new remedies to pilot
We operate customized displays and workshops for courts, law companies, lawful departments, legal support groups, govt agencies, and foundations. Make sure you be in touch if you are intrigued in a workshop.
In addition, we maintain Innovation Sprints at our Lab each and every quarter. In these Sprints, we practice teams on person-centered design and style process, and support the teams to scope, prototype, and strategy for testing of a obstacle they have brought. If your workforce would like to attend an upcoming Sprint, remember to produce us.